A smile can brighten the darkest day. So, make sure you smile. But, if you are not happy with your smile because of your teeth, you better fix an appointment with a Cosmetic Dentist. Cosmetic dentistry can help you in a great way to get back your million-dollar smile.
Generally, a smile is considered as beautiful and pleasing if the alignment, shape and the color of the teeth is fine. Smile adds to one’s personality and radiates confidence.
Men and women in the age group 20 – 25 years get convinced easily by the smile therapy. Many young brides-to-be come in large numbers for cosmetic dentistry.
Smile therapy involves various treatments such as bleaching and bonding of teeth, fixing custom made dental bridges, capping or crowning, etc. Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity too. It involves embedding a crystal or a blue sapphire into the enamel. Also, veneers, which involves closing the tooth gap to give the teeth a perfect shape, is opted by many clients.
All it takes is the right attitude, a filled wallet and your valuable time which may go up to 5 - 6 sittings with the cosmetic dentist.
10 Tips to keep your Smile Young:
1. Watch for unnatural wear and avoid grinding your teeth.
2. Take preventive oral hygiene seriously to avoid gum and bone loss.
3. Replace faulty fillings before they cause problems.
4. If crowns or bridges are worn down, replace them.
5. Lighten any discolored teeth.
6. Replace any missing teeth as soon as possible.
7. Correct a bad bite.
8. Never chew ice or hard candy or such on lemons.
9. Ask your dentist for a video intraoral exam.
10. Avoid abrasive habits such as aggressive tooth brushing.